COVID-19 Publications from ICMR-NITM
1. Kumar B, Misra A. Singh SP, Dhar YV, Rawat P, Chattopadhyay D, Srivastava S, Barik S K (2021). In-silico efficacy of potential phytomolecules from Ayurvedic herbs as an adjunct therapy in management of Covid-19. Journal of Food and Drug Analysis. MS#3307. Impact Factor: 4.22.
2. Mandal S, Chattopadhyay D, Singh I, Mukhopadhyay A (2021). Hurdles and Directions in the fight against COVID-19. Journal of SARS CoV-2 and Coronavirus Diseases. Manuscript ID: jscc-DF20022021 (Revised). Impact Factor: 2.777
3. Palit P, Mukhopadhyay A, Chattopadhyay D (2021). Phyto-pharmacological perspective of Silymarin: A potential prophylactic or therapeutic agent for COVID-19, based on its promising immuno-modulatory, anti-coagulant and anti-viral property. Phytotherapy Research. 04 April 2021 https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.7084 . Impact Factor: 4.087
4. Umashankar V, Deshpande SH, Hegde HV, Singh I, Chattopadhyay D (2021). Phytochemical moieties from Indian traditional medicine for targeting dual hotspots on SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: An integrative in-silico approach. Frontiers in Medicine 02 April 2021 672629 doi:10.3389/fmed.2021.672629 Impact Factor: 3.9
5. Naik SR, Bharadwaj P, Dingelstad N, Kalyaanamoorthy S, Ganesan A, Chattopadhyay D, Palit P (2021). Structure-based virtual screening, molecular dynamics and binding affinity calculations of some potential phytocompounds against SARS-CoV-2. Journal of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics. doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2021.1891969. 08 March 2021 Impact 4
6. Deshmukh RA, Ghosh Chalasani A, Chattopadhyay D, Roy U (2021). Ultrastructural Changes of Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus by a novel cyclic peptide ASP-1 from Bacillus subtilis: An insight into its mechanism of action. Revista Argentina de Microbiologia DOI: 10.1016/j.ram.2020. 11.006. 16 February 2021 Impact.
7. Singh I & Umashankar V, Harish DR, Chattopadhyay D (2021). Coding-Complete Genome Sequences of NITM-A1086 and NITM-A1139, two SARS-CoV-2 Isolates from Belagavi District, Karnataka State, India harbouring the D614G mutation. Microbiology Resource Announcement, American Society for Microbiology. DOI: 10.1128/MRA.00016-21.
8. Palit P, Chattopadhyay D, Thomas S, Kundu A, Kim HS, Rezaei N (2020). Phytopharmaceuticals mediated Furin and TMPRSS2 receptor blocking: can it be a potential therapeutic option for Covid-19? Phytomedicine 2020 Oct 28: 153396 Doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2020.153396. Epub ahead of print. PMCID: PMC7591300. Impact Factor: 4.268. Cite Score: 5.7