Dr. Manish Barvaliya completed his M.D. Pharmacology in 2012 from Government Medical College, Bhavnagar, Gujarat. His area of interest is clinical pharmacology and pharmacovigilance. He has worked on various pre-clinical and clinical research projects. He has experience of regulatory and investigator initiated clinical trials. He is currently focusing on clinical validation of traditional medicinal practices.
Top Five publications in reputed and peer reviewed journals
1. Barvaliya M, Sanmukhani J, Patel T, Paliwal N, Shah H, Tripathi C. Drug-induced Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS), toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN), and SJS-TEN overlap: A multicentric retrospective study. J Postgrad Med 2011;57:115-9.
2. Shukla AB, Mandavia DR, Barvaliya MJ, Baxi SN, Tripathi CR. Evaluation of anti-urolithiatic effect of aqueous extract of Bryophyllum pinnatum (Lam.) leaves using ethylene glycol-induced renal calculi. Avicenna J Phytomed. 2014 May;4(3):151-9.
3. Vachhani AV, Barvaliya M, Naik V, Jha P, Tripathi C. Effectiveness and tolerability of short course co-trimoxazole, norfloxacin and levofloxacin in bacteriological cure of uncomplicated urinary tract infection in outpatient setting. An open label, parallel group, randomized controlled trial. Infezioni in Medicina. 2015;23(2):155–0.
4. Patel TK, Barvaliya M, Kevadiya BD, Patel PB, Bhalla HL. Does adding of hydroxychloroquine to the standard care provide any benefit in reducing the mortality among COVID-19 patients?: a systematic review. J Neuroimmun Pharmacol. 2020;15:350-8.
5. Vaghela JJ, Barvaliya MJ, Parmar SJ, Tripathi CR. Evaluation of efficacy of Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f. gel solution in methylcellulose-induced ocular hypertension in New Zealand white rabbits. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol. 2020. doi: 10.1515/jbcpp-2019-0158.
For complete publications click here